If you are looking for an acoustic guitar we can guide you through the different tone and projection possibilities that are more suitable for your needs with the different models of soundbox and wood options.
The size of the soundbox is very important because the amount of air that moves inside the soundbox is different in a smaller than in a bigger guitar, this difference results in a guitar with greater projection and volume in differnt tone ranges.Tonally, smaller guitars tend to have greater brightness or treble response, while bigger guitars have a greater potential for bass response.
It is also very important the wood used, because wood acts as a tone filter for your guitar, an equalizer. different woods allow certain frecuencies perform better than others, here you can decide if you want a very bassy, high or a balanced guitar...
- Top: german spruce, engelmann, sitka y cedar.
- Back and sides: maple, indian rosewood, mahogany (ask for other woods).
- Neck: mahogany, cedar, maple
- Escale lenght: Gibson 24.625”, 24.75”, 25”, Fender 25.5”
- Fretboard: ebony, rosewood,maple
- Tuners: Schaller